The United Soviet Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Soviet Coalition
All new recruits must fill out the Enlistment form, that is in the USC HQ. Till this is done you will not be able to get premoted or put in a Company/Platton/Squad.
Don't miss out on all the RP fun!
Remeber to Respect other clan members no matter what their rank, weither they be higher or lower than you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Battle of Harvest

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Battle of Harvest Empty The Battle of Harvest Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:04 am

Soviet

Soviet
Commander

So basicly this is how you should post

Char name
And then wright about a parragraph,you can have use dialog but make it brief i dont want a page and a half of you and someone having a conversation. But please be serious when writing , try to use proper grammar and spelling when possible. And make it realistic, don't have your guy take on three Brute cheiftans at the sametime. Have your char take a drink of water everynow and then.

And please read everything within the mission briefing. im gunna get mad if in the mission briefing i post that the part of the planet that we are at is a Cold snowy area, and you post your char's drop pod landing in the jungle.

---------------------------------------------------------

*Mission briefing*

Date: March 1st 2526

Planet: Harvest (once humman colony, over run with covenant forces)

Current events: A fleet of 40 UNSC ships above harvest are attacking the single covenant Super Destroyer. Durring the battle the UNSC Midway was severly damaged. The Captain of the Ship tried to disengage the enemy and land on the planet, but the ship came under more fire from the covenant ship. The UNSC Midway then lost controll of it engines and flew off corse. The wreckage crashed into the planet. The ruins of the ship are in the polar ice cap.(Frozen tundra/Mountains)The ship broke into two parts when entering the planets orbit, The first part of the ship is about 2/3 of the wreckage, then the other 1/3 of the wreckage is 27 miles south west of the first part.

Primary Objective: Locate and secure the UNSC Midway's AI

Secondary Objective: Locate and assist surrviors of the crash.

Suppplies: 4-Marine Squads,3-Pelicans, 1-Warthog, 2-M831 Troop Transport

Possible Enemys: Grunts,jackals,Sangheili,Huragok.( http://www.halopedian.com/Huragok )

Mission Entry and Evach: Peican drop off and pick up.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Ok that is the mission breifing hopefully getting you excited for this.
I will tell you once you can start posting, THIS IS NOT THE BEGINING OF THE BATTLE I WILL SAY WHEN THE BATTLE BEGINS!

https://theusc.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum